Monday, March 26, 2012

Random poetry

I was writing in my diary and idk. I'm gonna post it here.

(Sometimes I feel like my reality is actualy fantasy, and nothing really matters because it's a video game or a book or a song or a movie and I don't even exist and life is an illusion.)

The stars flash by
Over love-struck dreams.
Each one is 10 million wishes,
Secret desires and needs in one burning light
That only lasts for five seconds
In the navy sky.
How can we rely on the chance of dying stars
To give us our future?
Maybe the time has come to accept fate
And assume responsibility for ourselves.
Maybe we all know this.
(But we all secretly know that the stars do grant our wishes,
Because this newfound happiness can only be a miracle)
Shhh, it's a secret,
But I believe in the magic
Of the death of a star

No comments:

Post a Comment