Thursday, December 1, 2011

I really want to attempt eating normally. So. Idk. I guess I'm starting today. I had half an apple for breakfast and 100 calories of chocolate my friend gave me. I might buy soup at lunch or something. Maybe. Or I'll panic and not do it. 130 so far, it's 12:27. I ate 1,000 yesterday because I ate more after my post. I'm trying, I really am. I'm so scared of being miserable and crazy again. I don't wanna go back to that. :(

Edit:
I had nothing for lunch, but I got home around 5:30 and ate some peanut butter on the ther half of my apple, another small apple, cereal with 2% milk, and peanut butter on 3 ritz crackers topped with cranberries and honey. Black coffee and two cups of water to wash it all down. Total: guessing around 550? Plus breakfast, it'd be 670. I'm okay with that, except it still hasn't digested and it's 7:10 and my mom wants me to eat dinner. I want to eat dinner, but not quite yet. I'd much rather wait another hour... My tummy is really full...

No comments:

Post a Comment