Sunday, November 13, 2011

BMI 21... Sigh.

Today I weighed in at a BMI of 21. This is the highest I've ever been before and my clothes barely fit. And I mean just barely. My jeans are ripping!! One if them, well, I made the mistake of doing yoga in them, and now they're unwearable because there is a HUGE split down the ass. And I have been trying to be healthier about how I lose weight... Eating breakfast, lunch, dinner, and having snacks. Having a caloric intake of 1200. But it just doesn't give me the same high as being hungry and cold.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, that I really miss the days when I was losing weight quickly and my jeans were baggy on me.

So here I am, back again.

Did you miss me? No, of course not... But I certainly missed you <3

1 comment:

  1. I miss the days when I was losing weight quickly too. It seems so hard right now but back then it seemed so easy. I have a lot of clothes that I can't wear because they're too tight. We can lose the weight again and make our clothes baggy though.

    ReplyDelete