Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've had a GREAT week so far.

So, in the last three days, I've lost four pounds. This makes me feel ridiculously high! I usually start binging after eating less than 300 cals a day, but yesterday was 286 (I got really hungry right before bedtime and really dizzy, so I ate a banana which added another 109 calories) and I burned off 558 from going on a lovely, long stroll with my boyfriend :D

Today, I didn't need that banana, so I'm at 186 calories. I only walked one mile today, but I drank 10 cups of liquid (mostly water, secondly coffee, and some tea) and well, from this morning's weigh in to tonight's weigh in, I lost 1.5 lbs! Which is totally WEIRD. But it happened somehow.... I checked and double checked many times. Craziness.

Although I don't feel AS estatic, now that my dad told me that when I walk I sound like a herd of elephants... T~T
But I'm still REALLY happy <3

Can't wait to see the number on the scale tomorrow morning! Good night.

Ps: how have all of you been? Are you happy?

2 comments:

  1. This is so motivating for me. I've been maintaining and it SUCKS, lol. I'm so happy for you ^_^ Love the blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! I'm glad you've been doing so well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete