Sunday, November 20, 2011

I really really want to bleach strips of my hair and dye them pastel blue.

I wish my hair was still long! I can't believe I let that MINDFUCKPSYCHOBITCH cut my prized possession off! UGH UGH UGH UGH FUCK MEEE

I WANT MY GODDAMNED HAIR TO GROW THE HELL BACK!!

Ahem.
Sorry.

But yeah. So that's what's up with me.

Oh, and today I ate like a cow. All week, I've gotten away with being between 150-300 calories total, but today I just... Idk. Started out good... I slept over my friend's and so I was obliged to eat brunch, which was a slice of whole wheat oat bread that we made from scratch, and then... We made candy sushi, which is rice crispy treats and chopped up Swedish fish and fruit rollups. Low cal and yummy ahaha.

She had me take some home though... Sigh. That's where I fell apart. I ended up having six pieces total, and there's 2 swedish fish in each roll, and probably 2 rollups in 6 whole pieces. And blah, that's already 200-something cals and blargh.

Then I had a banana and two apples and pretzels and Chinese food (not a lot of the Chinese food though, and it was chicken&broccoli) and a biscut and a chocolate covered pretzel and a brownie and two cups of tea... And cranberries... And a slice of pumpkin-filled something with cream cheese icing and ice cream.

Sigh.

Idek how many calories that all is, and I'm not sure that I want to know.
No, I KNOW that I don't want to know.
Idek if I should weigh myself tomorrow at all.

SIGH.

How are you girls doing? You feeling happy or are you stressed or... Just like, what's new and stuff?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the eating thing. I hate when I screw up and let myself have ONE SINGLE BITE or taste and blow the rest of my day, even the entire week sometimes. I completely understand about the hair thing. My hair is to the middle of my back and straight as uncooked spaghetti noodles but it's decided to stop growing. I want it down to my hips! Maybe that's extreme but I want it lol Everything I seem to want is extreme... hmmm. Take care love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually aiming to have my hair be hip length, and it was almost there before this psycho bitch cut it all off up to my chin! It was as long ad my second to last rib... Sigh. Took me five years to grow it.

    And yea, weekends are just really hard for me, generally. During scho days I can just not eat and then have dinner and mp more when I get home, but the weekends I wake up with nowhere to go and nothing to do and it's like... Foooood o_o

    Lol

    ReplyDelete