Tuesday, October 4, 2011

26 lbs in 26 days challenge.

Actually, I have no idea how much I weigh right now. If I’m still underneath the 5 lb mark, it’s 22 lbs in 26 days. But if it’s above the 5 lb mark… Like my last digit in my weight is 6-9, I’ll aim for the 26.

Why, you ask?

Because I met this skinny bitch who’s a year younger than me and therefore in the grade below, and she flirts with my damn boyfriend. He’s mine you bitch.

My friend asked her how tall she is, and she’s like 1/2 an inch smaller than me. But she weighs 20+ LBS lighter!! What the fuck?! Her BMI is frikkin 17 which has ALWAYS BEEN MY GOAL BMI UUGH!!! And she’s pretty! She has short hair that she dyes, like me, except hers is shorter and dyed more.

I feel so fat and stupid next to her. And I also feel really protective of my man. Even if he assures me that he doesn’t like her. Pisses. Me. Off. I want her to un-meet all of my friends.

But the thing is, she’s a lot of fun. Everyone loves her.
So, she’s like me, but better. But perfect.

And that is why I’m doing the 26 in 26 challenge! I guess I’ll either just restrict and do cardio, or I’ll do the ABCD. I hate the ABCD though. Oh well

2 comments:

  1. What a skank bag bitch! Who does that!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. It seems so childish. My boyfriend and I have been dating since March 2010 though, so I probably shouldnt worry too much, but I really just feel the need to be mama tiger and let it be known that I was here first and I'm not a force to fuck with. Like seriously, personal space.

    ReplyDelete