Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good day yesterday


So that was my intake/ calories burned for yesterday. I walked for five hours! I'm happy lol. Oh, and it was fun yesterday because I got a bunch of really pretty hair clips. They're longer than my own hair is, but they still look awesome. Feathers and roses :) I got feather earrings too. Maybe I'll upload a pic and show you people.

Today, it's only 11:25 am but I haven't eaten anything. My dad's taking my family and I on a walk today, though, and it sounds like we'll be active all day long, so anything I do end up consuming I'll hopefully burn off!

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy. Just found your blog. :) Also wanted to say thanks for the comment on mine. I rate you're probably one of the only one's that got what I was trying to say about this shit that we put ourselves through. Cool man. Anyway, can't wait to read more from you! Xo

    ReplyDelete