Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cutting

I miss it I want it I need it.
Can't have it can't have it can't have it.
Missitwantitneedit.
Canthaveitcanthaveitcantcantcant.

Uugh.

I hate insomnia. I always get really depressed at night when everyone's asleep but me. Just reminds me if what a freak I am and how alone I am.

Diediediediediediediedie why can't I please just die?

If anyone knows an awesome way for me to hurt myself that doesn't leave a mark (therapist/ doctors are up my arse all the time)don't feel bad about telling me... It'd really really help me right now.

Posted the same thing on the A/M C but idk what else to say. I'm so fucking lonely and sad right now. I just want to cry and cry and cry but I never, ever can, so now I really needneedneed something that'll make me hurt bad... I need to fucking forget my anxiety/ sadness and feel something else PLEASE! oh god! Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment