Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good day/ bad day

Yesterday was so awesome. I burned so much because I stayed up all night drawing and standing and drinking black coffee. Sigh. So today, to reward myself for doing so well the last few days, I had an eat whatever I want day. Today was dreadful. I had a banana (usually it's an apple but whtv) and my mother's home cooked dinner as usual, but then I also had a Greek yogurt, a brownie, two cupcakes, and a slice of home made pumpkin bread. And a bowl of high calorie cereal with real milk since we are out of almond breeze. It was terrible. But my excuse was that I needed the energy, which I did since I pulled another all nighter because my friends were being assy and they came over at 9 pm and didn't leave until 3 am ~_~ Sigh.

Well I'm tired. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment